This is a list of all known implementations of the Nostr relay spec. You only need this if you're planning on running a relay yourself.
Relays are (so far) application agnostic. You can run your own or use any or all of the public instances.
- Relayer Basic: A simple reference relay backed by Postgres, written as a demo on top of the Relayer framework for building custom relays
- Strfry: A database-less relay implementation in C++.
- NNostr: A C# relay
- nostr-rs-relay: A minimalistic relay written in Rust that saves data on SQLite
- søstr: A private nostr relay written in rust, saves all notes from one pubkey and publish them to anyone that requests them
Node.js / Typescript
- nostream: A nostr relay written in Typescript backed by PostgreSQL (renamed from nostr-ts-relay)
- Minds Nostr Relay: A relay for Minds, an open-source social network
- Minds Engine - Nostr: Relevant Minds API code for reading/writing Minds posts using Nostr
- me.untethr.nostr-relay: A relay written in Clojure
- nostrypy: Relay, client, and other tooling in python
- nostr_relay: A Nostr relay written in python, backed by SQLite
- NostrPostr Relay: A Kotlin Relay supporting both SQLite and Postgresql
- knostr: A nostr relay implemented in Kotlin with support for Postgres and metrics(micrometer)